Expected to launch in September 2021, iPhone 13 will likely feature the same boxy design of iPhone 12. 4 new models, including even better 5.4, 6.1 and 6.7-inch displays, are set to be unveiled and Touch ID could make a big comeback. Here’s everything we know about iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro so far.
More than 75% likely
- 4 models and 3 screen sizes: 5.4/6.1/6.7-inch, link
- One model may be completely portlesss
- 120Hz ProMotion display (Pro models only), link
- Under-display Touch ID in addition to Face ID, link
- 2 cameras on iPhone 12 and 3 cameras on iPhone 12 Pro
- Larger camera sensor and wider aperture on ultra-wide lens
Less than 50% likely
- No notch, link
- USB-C port
Last updated 11.19.20: This page will be continually updated throughout 2021.